Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

On Sunday, it was Mother's Day. I enjoyed it very much. The day before mother's day, me and my father went shopping for jewelry. Than we bought a pair of ear rings for my mother. After that, father decided to buy an air ticket to Perth for his mother. On mother's day, i woke up early. Than i bought a bouque of flowers. Than, i made a card for her.My brother and i,made breakfast for my mother. We made toast and marmalade,scramble egg and cut fruits for her. She enjoy it very much. She praised us.During lunchtime, my father's cousins came to my house for lunch.They were very happy.We went downstairs to play games. Than i came up and did a slide show for my mother.We were tired but happy.During the evening, my father drove them home. My mother was very suprised that we get ready what a joyous day for her. That night, she watched her favourite movie with sandwiches and popcorns!

No comments: